Terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
- This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- The Company may make various provisions regarding the Service, such as rules for use (hereinafter referred to as "Individual Regulations"), in addition to these Terms. These individual regulations may be called by any name. These Individual Regulations, regardless of their names, shall constitute a part of these Terms.
- In the event that the provisions of this Agreement contradict the provisions of the Individual Rules in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the Individual Rules shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the Individual Rules.
Article 2 (User Registration)
- The Company may not approve an application for registration if it determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, and the Company shall not be obligated to disclose any of the reasons.
- The applicant has provided false information in the application for registration.
- If the application is from a person who has violated this agreement.
- In addition, when the Company judges that the user registration is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of User ID and Password)
- Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own risk.
- The User shall not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend the User ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. In the event that a user logs in with a user ID and password combination that matches the registered information, the Company will assume that the user who has registered the user ID is using the site.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by a third party's use of the user ID and password, except in cases where the Company is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Purchase Contract)
- In the Service, a purchase contract shall be established when a user applies to the Company for purchase, and the Company notifies the user that it has accepted the application. The ownership of the product shall be transferred to the User when the Company delivers the product to the delivery company.
- In the event that a user falls under any of the following circumstances, Fuji Xerox may cancel the sales contract described in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the user.
- In the event that the user violates these terms and conditions.
- The delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown address or prolonged absence.
- In any other cases where the relationship of trust between the Company and the user is deemed to have been damaged.
- The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, and return method for this service shall be determined by the Company.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
The copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the product photos and other contents (hereinafter referred to as "Contents") provided by the Service belong to the Company, the Contents providers, and other legitimate right holders, and users may not reproduce, reprint, modify, or otherwise make secondary use of the Contents without permission.
Article 6 (Prohibited Matters)
Users shall not commit any of the following acts when using this service.
- Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal acts
- Acts that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights contained in this service.
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of the Company's servers or networks.
- Commercial use of information obtained through this service.
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services.
- Unauthorized access or attempts to do so.
- Acts that collect or accumulate personal information about other users.
- Act of impersonating another user.
- Directly or indirectly providing benefits to antisocial forces in relation to the Company's services.
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate.
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Company may suspend or interrupt the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User if the Company deems any of the following to be the case
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- In the event that the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquakes, lightning, fire, power outages, or natural disasters.
- When a computer or communication line is stopped due to an accident
- In any other cases where the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service.
- The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or any third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- The Company may restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User or cancel the User's registration without prior notice in any of the following cases.
- If the user violates any of the provisions of this agreement.
- When it is found that there is a false fact in the registered information.
- In the event that the credit card registered by the user as a means of payment is suspended.
- In the event that the user is in default of payment of fees or other obligations
- When there is no response to communication from the Company for a certain period of time
- When there is no use of this service for a certain period of time after the last use.
- In any other cases where the Company deems the use of the Service to be inappropriate.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any action taken by the Company in accordance with this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal from membership)
The user may withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 10 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer)
- The Company does not warrant that the Service will be free from defects in fact or in law (including defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.). The Company does not warrant that the Service is free of defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any transactions, communications, or disputes that occur between the User and other users or third parties regarding the Service.
Article 11 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
The Company may change the contents of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of such changes.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be conducted in a manner determined by the Company. Unless the User notifies the Company of a change in the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and send notifications or communications to said contact information, and these notifications or communications will be deemed to have reached the User at the time they are sent.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the event of a dispute regarding the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction.